We understand the emotional issues in family disputes and provide practical and comprehensive advice aimed at reaching a swift resolution to your problems.
We provide advice and can act on your behalf in child and spousal support negotiations, relocating children to another city, State or country, divorce proceedings, domestic violence, defacto relationships and guardianships. In cases of disability or incapacity we can also assist in establishing Powers of Attorney for family members.
As Sydney Family Lawyers we can also to help protect your assets prior to marriage (pre-nuptial agreements). Ronayne Owens Lawyers will ensure that you are fully aware of your legal rights, entitlements and obligations.
We do our best to resolve all issues and to avoid litigation (court appearances) by using mediation or arbitration services:
- Mediation is where all parties voluntarily work towards a mutually agreeable resolution. It is a negotiation without a winner or a loser. The outcome can be made binding, by drafting a settlement agreement – but this is not compulsory.
- Arbitration is where an independent person (not a Judge) after hearing all the evidence for and against a matter, makes a decision for one of the parties. The final decision, does not have to be – but can be made binding by a court if both parties agree.
Family Lawyers in Sydney
- Child maintenance/support
- Child custody
- Divorce/separation/spousal maintenance
- Defacto relationships
- Domestic violence/protection orders
- Powers of Attorney
Sydney Family Lawyers: For more information on how Ronayne Owens Lawyers can help you with any aspect of Family Law, please call Ronayne Owens Lawyers on (02) 9435 3760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org